SOFTMAILER.COM REFUND POLICY
To Our visitors, Users, and Customers,
Thank You. The Softmailer.com Team October 5, 2017
We are providing the following definitions which are used in this Agreement, to make it easy for you to read and understand.
- Content: All files, data, information that a customer uploads or downloads from the Softmailer.com website.
- Customer: A paid or free user of Softmailer.com website & services.
- Refund Policy: Terms and conditions governing refunds to users and customers of Softmailer.com.
- Softmailer.com Intellectual Property: Our software; platform; programming & code; website; logos; slogans; trademark; service marks; & copyrights.
- Softmailer.com: Our company, owners, employees, and agents.
- Submissions. Files, data, information, code, and other content uploaded or downloaded to/from the Softmailer.com platform. This includes and is not limited to: photographs; pictures; illustrations; videos; mp3; text; digital recordings; files; or other data.
- Third-party website: And website links, hyperlinks, located in or on the Softmailer.com website that redirects customers to other websites.
- Visitor: Anyone who visits the Softmailer.com website.
Softmailer.com offers a thirty-day (30) money back guarantee if customers are unsatisfied with our platform or services. Note: Customers must follow our Refund Policy in order to receive either a partial or full refund. Failure to follow these instructions will either delay your refund, or prevent you from receiving a refund.
A. Full Refund
. In order to receive a full refund under our guarantee, you must send us a cancellation request within the first 30 days of registering with Softmailer.com, and it must be:
- 1. In writing; or through the "cancellation" button in your profile menu.
- 2. Include your: name, date, and account information if in writing.
- 3. Reason for cancellation, if in writing.
Upon receipt, we will issue a 100% refund of your subscription as well as a pro-rated refund of email credits you have on account.
B. Partial Refund
In order to receive a partial refund (50%), up to fifty-percent of the annual subscription, you must send us a refund/cancellation request within the first six (6) months of registering with Softmailer.com, and it must contain the same information listed in A 1-3 listed above. No refunds are issued for email credits or any other pre-paid services.
C. No Refund
No refunds are issued after the customer's six-month anniversary, or registration date.
III. Billing disputes
If at any time you believe there is an error or mistake in any calculation; debits, or credits on your account; or subscriptions paid; please open a Support Ticket in your account menu from the Softmailer.com platform. Include your username; date; and description of error. We will investigate and respond as soon as possible.
IV. Governing law
You can contact Softmailer.com at:
Effective Date: Oct. 05. 2017